- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
- Lightweight, portable sewing machine for basic sewing; converts from flatbed to free-arm sew surface
- Accessory storage built into free arm; light bulb illuminates stitching
- Offers 10 built-in stitches with multiple stitch functions and automatic 4-step buttonholer; lever provided for reverse operation
- 110-volt machine operates with foot pedal; user-friendly with quick bobbin wind, tension dial, and snap-on presser feet
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 6 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B000EOX28E
- Item model number: LS2125I
- Average Customer Review:4 out of 5 stars.
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #38 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing
Brother LS2125I Easy-To-Use Lightweight Basic 10-Stitch Sewing Machine. Each stitch has multiple stitch functions. This machine is compact and lightweight with a built-in handle for portability. The LS2125i features an easy to use automatic 4-step buttonholer. The built-in stitches include straight, zig-zag, elastic and blind hem stitches. The stitch length and width adjustments are auto-set for you. The presser feet feature Brother’s easy change snap on design. The LS2125i has a convertible sewing surface which allows you to use the flatbed for garment construction or flat sewing and the free arm for pants hems or sleeves. This machine is easy to thread and also features a quick bobbin winding system. Instructions are bilingual in English and Spanish.
1. So easy to use!!!!
2. This machine is the perfect machine for beginners and people who just want to do small sewing jobs, which is what I wanted.
3. No matter what setting the machine is set at the tension between thread and bobbin do not match up causing CONSTANT thread breaking and bobbin bunching!
I bought a Brother digital sewing/embroidery machine in February that was a total DUD…I mean it didn’t survive making one garment before it went Kaput and I’m still trying to get it fixed!
I bought this “little” machine as a “back up” and it is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to buy a bottle of sewing machine oil to oil it weekly (as the manual advised) otherwise it came fully equipped and it just purrs right along and does a great job of sewing on a variety of fabrics. I’m VERY HAPPY and it was 1/6 the price of Brother digital dud.
This sewing machine is easy to use for a beginner, but there are two main issues I have had so far. Firstly, the directions are a little bit confusing due to how they are worded and the four languages that are present throughout. Secondly, the thread gets caught on the wheel which unthreads the needle frequently. However, the sewing machine sews great and is easy to use once the directions are read thoroughly. I have never sewn before in my life, but with this sewing machine in the last two weeks I have made my first Halloween costume for my daughter. So, all in all, I am very happy with the machine.
I just bought this sewing machine for my 8 yr old daughter. Instead of waiting until Christmas and risking the possibility of a disappointed little girl I tried this machine out. I have been sewing for about 30 years and learned as a young girl myself. There is nothing more discouraging for a new sewer than a poor piece of machinery. This is an amazing machine for the money. So easy to use!!!! The auto button-hole attachement works great. I am very hard to please and I will say that I am impressed so far!!!!
Overall rating: 4 out of 5
For full details about the Brother LS2125i Easty-to-Use Lightweight Basic 10-Stitch Sewing Machine, click here.
Source of buyer reviews, Amazon.com.